How to Create an ILLiad Account
1. From the Libraries homepage, select the "Interlibrary Loan" tab and enter your USD username and password. These credentials will be the same ones you use to log in to your USD Portal. If this is your first time using ILLiad, please follow the directions below.
2. Or from the ILLiad page, read the copyright information in the middle of the page, and login to ILLiad with your USD email username and password.
- If you do not remember your USD account, select the link to
"Don't know your USD Username/Password?"
3. The first time you login to ILLiad, you must complete the
"Change Registration for ILLiad @ USD Libraries" form
Fill in all required fields
4. Congrats! You now have an ILLiad account. After you select submit, you will automatically
be logged into ILLiad.
- Select from the links under "New Request" on the left side of the ILLiad page to begin.
- See the tab at the top of this guide to "Navigating ILLiad" for more information.