This guide is designed to direct BBS researchers and students to the optimal information for their curriculum and projects.
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Begin at the University Libraries homepage: http://www.usd.edu/library
- Access to databases and journals requires a USD username and password.
- Access books, journal articles, databases (Research Gateway), research guides, and interlibrary loan
- Access through the proxy server
Information for USD and Wegner Partners about off-campus access.
Desktop software designed to help store and organize bibliographic references. Available to all USD users.
- Interlibrary Loan
Request items not available in the University Libraries.
- LibGuides (Research Guides)
Please use our LibGuides for more information on many topics (i.e. Consumer Health Resources, statistical sources, etc.)
- Library Homepage
Access to all resources from the University Libraries.
What plagiarism is and tips on how to avoid it.