SD BRIN scholars may also use PubMed, which is a useful and FREE database. The the links below will help you to navigate PubMed. If you need the full text of an article citation you have found, use the journal article request form under the SD BRIN Assistance tab within this guide.
Bijoy K. Dey, Kapsch, T., Truex, N. & Fick, R. (2014). Published an article in the Journal of Molecular Physics:
Computing reaction paths of a bifurcation reaction: an action wave-front-based perspective
Black Hills State University
Anderson, C., & Seimens, D. (2016). Published an article AoB Plants:
Dakota Wesleyan University
Dosch, J., Hadley, E., Wiese, C., Soderberg, M., Houwman, T., Ding, K., Kharazova, A., Collins, J.L., van Knippenberg, B., Gregory, C., & Kofman, A. (2017) Published in Cell Cycle:
Mount Marty College
Haag, N. Wu, C. along with undergraduate students Kimberly Velk and Tyler McCune. (2015). Published an article in World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology:
University of South Dakota
Messerli, S.M., Hoffman, M. Gnimpieba, E., Bhardwaj, R. D. (2017) Published in Molecular Cancer Research:
Herrera, A., K. Suso, S., Allison, A., Simon, E. Schlenker, & Huber, V. C., & Chaussee, M. S. (2017). Published in Microbiology.
1. Visit the NIH Manuscript Submissions Page
2. Choose a login method.
3. Once logged in, select the "Submit a New Manuscript" button.
4. Enter manuscript title, and journal title.
5. Select "Add Funding".
6. Enter the grant information. Make sure you include all sources of funding. Once you have all the grant information entered. Click “Upload Files.”
7. Select the type and upload all files. You need to include a Label for any figure or table files. Eg: Fig. 1, Table 2, etc.
8. Review pdf receipt.
9. Click to view your pdf Receipt.
10. Once you have ensured everything is correct, select "Set Reviewer and Embargo".
11. As an author you are not required to have another author review the submission. If you are submitting the manuscript on behalf of one of the authors, you must provide the author(s) email address in order for them to review the submission.
12. Select the embargo period required by your publisher, then click "Approve".
13. Review submission statement.
14. Click "Agree" to finalize approval.