The iPad can accommodate the full AccessMedicine site.
Access the site through the library website. If prompted, login with your USD username and password.
A MyAccess Account is needed to access the app.
To create a My Access account:
1. Access AccessMedicine from the University Libraries Website.
a. Go to usd.edu/library
b. Click on the Databases tab
c. Click on A and scroll to AccessMedicine
d. You will need to login via the proxy server if you are outside of the library.
2. Click on the Wegner Health Science drop down menu in the upper right.
3. Click "Login or Create a Free Personal Account."
4. Click "Don't Have a MyAccess Account" in the lower right of the pop up.
5. Complete the form and click "Create Account."
Steps to access the app once a MyAccess Account is created.
1. Download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Once the app is downloaded, login using your MyAccess account info.
Please note that the app only contains a portion of the full site content, including:
Quick Medical Dx & Rx
Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas of Clinical Dermatology
Differential Diagnosis Tool
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests