Access Medicine for iPad
The iPad can accommodate the full AccessMedicine site.
Access the site through the library website. If prompted, login with your USD username and password.
Access Medicine Mobile Version for iPhone/Android/BlackBerry
A MyAccess Account is needed to access the mobile site.
To create a My Access account and access the mobile site:
1. Access AccessMedicine from the University Libraries Website.
a. Go to usd.edu/library
b. Click on the Databases tab
c. Click on A and scroll to AccessMedicine
d. You will need to login via the proxy server if you are outside of the library.
2. Click on the Wegner Health Science drop down menu in the upper right.
3. Click "Login or Create a Free Personal Account."
4. Click "Don't Have a MyAccess Account" in the lower right of the pop up.
5. Complete the form and click "Create Account."
Steps to access the mobile site once a MyAccess Account is created.
1. Access the mobile site on your device by going to www.accessmedicine.com.
2. Tap the person icon in the upper right and login with your MyAccess account username and password.
Please note that mobile site only contains a portion of the full site content, including:
- Harrison's Online
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Drug Monographs
- Clinician's Pocket Reference: The Scut Monkey
- Diagnostic Tests
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas