DynaMed Mobile for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android devices
Steps to use the DynaMed app:
- The DynaMed app needs to be downloaded from the iTunes App store or Google Play.
- Access DynaMed from the University Libraries Website.
a. Go to usd.edu/library
b. Click on the Databases tab
c. Click on D and scroll to DynaMed
d. You will need to login via the proxy server if you are outside of the library.
- Once you are on the DynaMed page, click on Mobile which is located in the toolbar in the top left part of the screen.
- When you are prompted, enter your e-mail address and click Send. You should receive an e-mail with the authentication link.
- Open the e-mail from your mobile device and click on the Authentication Key. Your DynaMed app should open at this point and begin the content download.
The authentication key can be used on three devices and is valid for 12 months.