|Title||Warren M. Lee|
|Quantity||91 linear ft., 127 boxes|
|Location||Archives and Special Collections, University Libraries, University of South Dakota.|
Warren M. Lee came to the University of South Dakota in 1938 as Director of the University Theatre. In 1946, he assisted in the creation of the Black Hills Playhouse, located in the Black Hills of South Dakota. He served as the Dean of the College of Fine Arts from 1952 until 1968, when he resigned to become Director of the Black Hills Fine Arts Center. He held that positon until 1974. Lee retired from USD in 1975 and became professor emeritus at the dedication of the Warren M. Lee Center for Fine Arts on the USD campus. Lee died in 1978.
|Finding Aid Permalink||Cite or bookmark this finding aid as: http://libguides.usd.edu/lee