The University Libraries (I.D. Weeks and Lommen Health Sciences Library) and Wegner Health Science Information Center provide access to the resources mentioned in this guide for anyone affiliated with the University of South Dakota and for partners of the Wegner Center.
|Health/Medicine Resources||The full list of health science databases licensed for USD and Wegner Partners|
|POC||Point of care decision-making tools|
Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM) Resources
Accessing Research Resources
- To access all library resources, begin at the library homepage www.usd.edu/library
- For Research Articles, select the tab entitled “Databases” on the search box located in the middle of the page.
- From the “Database by Subject” dropdown box, select the “Health/Medicine” subject limiter.
- Database access is authenticated through a proxy server; users simply login with their USD user name and password or Wegner Partner account info
- Select a relevant database to the type of information needed. Each database contains a brief description of what it contains.
U. Libraries Blog
USD & Wegner Librarians