Why Use Library Resources for Information?
- Databases contain research-level articles from established sources.
- They have built-in quality control that you don't always get on the web.
- The articles don't contain advertising.
- The information has been approved for publication and may be written and reviewed by experts in the field.
- Ethics and integrity are important in academic research. Anyone can publish anything on the web.
Questions? Contact the reference librarians: http://libanswers.usd.edu/.
Text us at (605) 868-8940.
Visit us at the Reference Desk during regular hours.
Subject specific questions can be answered by contacting the subject specialists.
Staff members of the Writing Center are available to help you develop your paper.
Contact information on the Writing Center website.