Fill out this form to submit content to be posted within the Libraries' media channels.
What are the Libraries media channels?
Example of advertising content include, but are not limited to:
- New faculty and staff
- High School groups visiting
- Exhibits (Banned Books, Student Art)
- Events in building, that we are participating in, or that are related to our work (International Week)
- Progress on Academic Commons
- Database or Resource of the Month/week
- Interesting or current research topics
- New books
- New resources acquired
- Resources cancelled
- Faculty publications
- ILL or other department stories
- Anything that is new
- Gifts added (Gauger & Daily)
- Current Research Projects of note
- Grants, etc.