Forgotten how to search the Aleph catalog? Used a different catalog during your undergraduate years?
Search tutorials are availble for both basic and advanced searching
Start your search for books in our library catalog, named Aleph.
* enter significant words from the title.
* leave out small words like 'the', 'of', 'and'
* If the all the words entered are next to each other, change the radio button to the right of the search box to 'phrase'
* enter significant words from the subject. Example: 'operating systems"
* leave out small words like 'the', 'of', 'and', unless part of the phrase
If the book is about the internet, use 'internet'
If the book is about
Use Google Scholar to peek inside the book and judge if it is worth requesting.
and request the book through inter-library loan.
Ask the Computer Science liaison for assistance
Contact the Reference Desk or ask at the Circulation Desk. Library hours.