My Library Account is your primary library account, where you view items you have checked out, renew items, view any fines/fees, read messages about your items and account, and more.
My Library Card is the not the same as your InterLibrary Loan account and does not include your InterLibrary Loan items. Visit the ILLiad Login page to access or activate your InterLibrary Loan account.
There are two ways of finding your library account using your coyotes credentials:
1. Go to Library account URL and login with your USD username and password.
2. Go to Library Catalog and sign in
My Library Account in the Library's One Search
· Login with your USD account
· Select "Loans" from the menu
· Select the "Renew" button
My Library Account offers a variety of useful services to students. logging in grants access to all features. Here's an example of what My Library Account can do for you when you log in:
Click Your Name for These Account Features:
1. Go to the Library's Website
2. Click on to the library catalog link.
3. Locate the item you want by searching the Library Catalog.
4. Bring up the Full Record by clicking on the title.
5. Check the Availability.
NB: If the item is checked out select Request. Request option will only appear after you have signed in using your USD login.
6. After selecting Request, fill out the form and select the green Request button.
Your request will show up under your account information. You can cancel the request at any time.
For information about requesting books and other materials, including items not owned by the University Libraries, please view our Requesting Materials page.