As a SD BRIN scholar, your participating campus (including USD) is granted access to several journal packages and research databases purchased by SD BRIN.
How to Access BRIN Resources
SD BRIN Databases Available
- Biosis Previews (Web of Knowledge) Bibliographic references with abstracts derived from life sciences research journals published worldwide.
- Computers & Applied Sciences Complete (EBSCOhost)
Covers the research and development spectrum of the computing and applied sciences disciplines. Full text is also available for more than 1,000 periodicals.
- Nature Publishing Provides high impact scientific and medical information in print and online.Nature Publishing Group specializes in life, physcial, chemical, and applied sciences and clinical medicine.
- ScienceDirect Elsevier Science journal collection which provides in-depth coverage of a wide range of scientific disciplines. Full-text access to many of USD's ScienceDirect titles.
- Wiley Online Library Full-text access to scientific, technical, medical, and professional journals.