USD students, staff, and faculty have access to a Digital Editing Suite that features a networked computer with a variety of digital editing software and hardware. Contact Danielle Loftus to reserve a time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use: Digital creation and editing using specialized equipment; film viewing
- Capacity: 2-4 people
- Open to: USD users
- Reservations: Can be reserved and checked out for up to 6 hours at a time
- Features: Hookups for laptop, and a DVD/VCR. Remote controls are available for checkout at the circulation desk.
- Software: Camtasia Studio 6, Adobe Premiere Home, DivX Converter, Windows Movie Maker, WavePad Sound editing, Roxio
- Hardware: Blu-Ray Disc, Sound/Audio Board, DVD/VHS Conversion, microphone