Info & 1st Time Users
The 1st time you use EndNote (visual steps)
Quick Steps: Opening EndNote (PC)
- Go to the Start button, then Programs, and choose EndNote from the program list.
- Choose to open a new library.
- You’ll be asked to save your library. Save it to the desktop.
- After you’ve saved it you should see an empty library window.
EndNote for iPad
- EndNote for iPad is here.
- App costs $9.99 in the iTunes Store.
- EndNote for iPad works with EndNote Web
- You can transfer citations and documents from Endnote Web to your desktop version of EndNote or you can use EndNote Web exclusively.
More information will be coming soon!
is a desktop software designed to help store and organize bibliographic references in the "libraries" (collections) on user's own computer equipment. Users can create separate bibliographies or insert citations from their libraries into papers they are writing by using the "cite while you write" feature. Users can also enter references into the libraries manually or download them from online databases.
USD users can download EndNote Desktop for free here: https://portal.usd.edu/academics/library/endnote.cfm (Mac and PC)
- Are you looking for the Access Code?